1.- WHAT IS A COOKIE AND WHAT IS IT USED FOR?
A "Cookie" is a small file that is stored on the user's computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with navigation information. The set of "cookies" of all our users helps us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages are useful, which are not and which are susceptible to improvement.
Cookies are essential for the Internet to work and provide an endless array of benefits for the provision of interactive services, enabling usability and browsing on our website. Under no circumstances can cookies damage your computer. On the contrary, the fact they are active helps us to identify and resolve errors.
2.- WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
A.- DEPENDING ON THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES IT
- Own cookies: They are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third Party cookies: They are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. For example, those used by social networks, or by external content such as Google Analytics
B.- DEPENDING ON THE PERIOD OF TIME THEY REMAIN ACTIVATED
- Session cookies: They are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none are recorded on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained by these cookies is used to analyse web traffic. In the long run, this makes for a better experience to help improve content and make using the website easier.
- Persistent cookies: They are stored in the hard disk and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a certain expiration date. The cookie will cease to function after that date.
C.- DEPENDING ON THEIR PURPOSE
- Technical cookies: They are those necessary for the navigation and the good functioning of our website. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, access restricted parts, carry out the purchase process of an order, use security elements, store content in order to be able to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided. They analyse your browsing on our website with the aim of improving the supply of products and services that we offer.
3.- PURPOSE OF EACH OF THE COOKIES USED
Below we detail the cookies used on our website and their purpose.
|Cookie||Purpose or associated service|
|_utma||Google Analytics Service|
|_utmb||Google Analytics Service|
|_utmc||Google Analytics Service|
|_utmz||Google Analytics Service|
|_utm_UA-98195723-1||Google Analytics Service|
|PrestaShop-[ID]||Prestashop Session ID|
The expiration period of each cookie is defined in each case for each cookie.
4.- HOW CAN YOU CONFIGURE OR DISABLE YOUR COOKIES?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies that have been installed on your computer through the options settings of your Internet browser. If you do not allow cookies to be installed on your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory. The following links provide all the information to configure or disable your cookies in each browser:
In order for us to be able to use these cookies, it will be necessary for you to consent to this, which you give by continuing to browse our website. If you do not authorise the use of the Presta Shop cookie it is possible that your order will not be able to be processed or that the purchase forms may not function correctly.