We recommend that you review the terms of sale each time you enter our website www.iminsock.com to proceed with the purchase of any available product, since we may modify them without prior notice.
With these conditions of sale we regulate the agreement between us, I´M IN SOCK ENTERPRISE SOCIEDAD LIMITADA, hereinafter "I´M IN SOCK" and you, "the Customer".
You will find our ownership data below:
- I´M IN SOCK ENTERPRISE S. L.
- C.I.F n.º B42511360
- Street GILBERTO MARTÍNEZ, 44 - BJO. COMERCIAL. 03204 Elche (Alicante), España.
- Email: email@example.com
2. CONTRACTING PROCEDURES
2.1. USE OF THE WEBSITE
To place an order at I´M IN SOCK you must be 18 years of age or older and a final customer.
Minors are expressly excluded.
By using I´M IN SOCK to browse and place orders, as a Customer, you agree to:
- Use the Website to browse through it or place legally valid orders.
- Not to place any false or fraudulent orders.
- Provide us with your email address, postal address and/or any other data that may be necessary for the correct and accurate formalisation of the order.
2.2. PLACE AN ORDER
You must follow the steps below to place an order through the I´M IN SOCK Website:
- Choose the product you want and add it to the cart by clicking on the "BUY" button. Once the product has been added to the shopping cart, you can continue browsing or "END ORDER".
- By clicking "END ORDER" this will take you to a checkout screen. If the information is correct, click on "PROCESS ORDER"
- Enter your data if it is the first time, or login if you are already registered.
- You are now in shipping method. At the moment there is only one (envialia) click on "CONTINUE" if you want to continue.
- Choose the payment method and click on the button "Pay Order." This way, you totally accept without reservations all the Conditions of Sale that appear on the Website at the moment of contracting.
- Make the payment by entering the data, according to the chosen form of payment.
- If the payment is authorised, you will receive an email confirming receipt of the order. This order confirmation receipt constitutes acceptance by I´M IN SOCK of the order placed and constitutes a binding contract between the Customer and I´M IN SOCK.
We recommend that you print and/or save a copy of the Conditions of Sale when placing the order, as well as the order confirmation receipt.
2.3. AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
Acceptance of an order through www.iminsock.com is subject to product availability. I´M IN SOCK tries to guarantee the availability of all products that are on sale on the Website.
If the Product was not in stock at the time of purchase we will contact you immediately by email and refund the amount paid for it using the same payment method you used.
3. PRICES, CURRENCIES AND TAXES
The prices and promotions shown on I´M IN SOCK are in euros and include VAT (Value Added Tax) on all shipments in Spain and Europe.
The prices of the products do not include shipping costs that will be added to the total amount due, indicating at the time of placing the order.
The prices and promotions presented at I´M IN SOCK are valid only for orders placed remotely through the iminsock.com website
* The discount of subscription to the Newsletter of I´M IN SOCK is not cumulative with any other discount or offer.
4. METHODS OF PAYMENT
I´M IN SOCK only accepts payments made by credit or debit cards: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, or PayPal. The charge will be made after the confirmation of the order.
In certain cases a credit card may be rejected for any of the following reasons:
- Check the expiry date of your card.
- The credit/debit card may not be able to make distance purchases. Please contact your bank.
- You may have exceeded the limit on your credit card.
- You may have entered some data incorrectly.
Deliveries will take place from Monday to Friday, working days. There are no deliveries during weekends or local holidays.
To facilitate delivery, we will need work addresses or other addresses where there is someone who can receive the package.
We will consider delivery to have been made at the time the customer, or a third party duly designated by the customer, acquires material possession of the products, which will be evidenced by signing receipt of the order at the delivery address indicated by the customer.
6. DELIVERY TIMES
At I´M IN SOCK we work with the transport company ENVIALIA.
For mainland Spain, the Balearic Islands and Portugal, orders will be delivered within 48/72 working hours.
We want you to have your order as soon as possible but I´M IN SOCK cannot guarantee the punctuality of the carrier once the package has been given to it.
When your order has left you will receive a confirmation email from I´M IN SOCK.
7. SHIPPING CHARGES
Shipping charges will apply to each order from I´M IN SOCK
FREE SHIPPING for orders over €24 in Spain Peninsula.
For orders under € 24 the shipping cost will be € 6 in the Spanish Peninsula
In Balearic Islands and Portugal the cost of shipping will be €8, regardless of the amount of the purchase.